Pawsome Naturals Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil
Pawsome Naturals Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil
Does your dog’s coat appear dull? Is his skin rough and flaky to the touch? Do you notice redness or irritation on his paws or other areas of his body? Pawsome Naturals Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil can help! It's all natural, made from pure wild-caught salmon oil from the fresh, clean waters of Alaska, and is manufactured in the USA in an approved facility that is Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certified.
Pawsome Naturals Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil is a liquid supplement for dogs derived from the purest sources available. This limited ingredient oil is jam-packed with Omega 3 & 6 atty acids to assist in fighting and preventing disease and skin conditions including allergies. Best of all, your dog will love it!
Pawsome Naturals Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil is a wonder supplement for your dog. Research shows that Wild Alaskan salmon oil can provide the following benefits to your pet:
- An all-natural liquid salmon oil derived from the pure clean waters of Alaska which are free from pollutions.
- Sustainably sourced from wild-caught (not farm-raised) salmon free of harmful PCBs or other contaminants.
- The liquid formula contains higher concentrations of EPA and DHA per serving than the equivalent dosage in soft gels.
- Contains an abundance of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids which are essential in maintaining optimal skin and coat health.
- Naturally preserved with Vitamin E to prevent oxidation.
- Manufactured in a USA facility that is certified by the FDA as conforming to the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Promotes a shiny coat and healthy skin
- Helps with dandruff and dry skin as a result of weather conditions
- A soothing effect on occasionally occurring skin irritations
- A proven collagen producer
- A vital help in the prevention of skin allergies
- Supports proper joint function and aids the prevention and treatment of arthritis
- A natural cancer-fighting agent
- An aid in the reduction of inflammation
- A help in fighting heart disease and preventing renal disease
- Provides a boost to the immune system
It really works!
Posted by Unknown on Jun 27th 2018
Our 5 yr old lab had flaky, dry skin - ick. Discovered this product and, after 6 weeks or so, his skin is normal. We're using every day now on both our labs. This stuff really works but be patient - it doesn't happen overnight. Would highly recommend
Posted by SHANDA FRALEIGH on Mar 29th 2018
I have a 9yr old GSD. This product has been a positive change for us in so many ways! He gets achy and creeky after he plays hard; that’s the only way he knows how to play lol. But now that he has been on the salmon oil he is less stiff, less creaky, has more energy and pep in his step, I also was able to cut back on his Rimadyl(prescription anti inflammatory Med)! Not to mention his fur is actually SOFT! So soft!! He’s never been this soft! I can’t say enough good things about this site and it’s products. I pair the salmon oil with the digestive enzymes, which I think has also played a huge role in his joint and mobility health.
Results after 2 weeks daily use
Posted by Audrey on Feb 9th 2018
One of my dogs has dry, sensitive skin and is very itchy in colder months when the air is dry. I noticed a difference within two weeks of regular use, less itching and improvement with her skin and hair. We have been using the product for all of our dogs for almost a month now, all of them love it. I have seen a huge improvement in all of their coats and teeth. I am so glad I found this little shop!
The absolute BEST
Posted by email@example.com on Dec 17th 2017
This product is amazing! I have 3 dogs and particularly In the winter their coats get dry and itchy with dandruff. I started giving them this salmon oil over a month ago and the dryness, flakiness and itchiness is gone! Their coats are soft and glossy! They go absolutely nuts for this salmon oil and I know I am giving them the highest quality out there. I have many dog-loving friends and I've introduced this product to them and they all love it!
Biting and itching
Posted by Holly on Nov 9th 2017
I will give 5 star but just started using product. I got the Wham & Salmon oil. I have definitely seen a reduction in the licking and biting. I will let you know in a month how they are doing. Thank you!
Posted by KrisKB on Feb 14th 2017
Both of my dogs have horrible itching and flaking during the winter months. I started using this product about 1 month ago and they no longer are scratching or chewing themselves. I have also noticed that there is very little flaking now. Just bought 2 more bottles!
Posted by Annie on Feb 13th 2017
My dog loves the salmon oil like a treat! Her coat I'm sure will be getting nice and healthy. It seems like good quality oil. My pump was not working properly, so Pawesome Naturals is replacing it free of charge along with sending me another oil! Great customer service!!!
Posted by Kandis on Nov 4th 2016
My dog has a little case of dry skin, so after much searching, I decided to try this salmon oil. My dog goes crazy for the "treat" and his scratching has greatly reduced. The pump bottle is a very convenient way to dispense the oil however, the pump arrived broken (reason for 4 stars instead of 5 stars). I put some duct tape on the pump but the salmon oil still leaks out with each pump (messy!) I have tried to find a replacement pump, but no luck yet. Maybe the company can send me a new pump that fits the bottle?
Glad you loved the product, of course we'll send you a replacement bottle free of charge.
Customers also viewed